We offer on demand water taxi runs from Victoria’s inner harbour to the following locations:
- Discovery island provincial park
- Port Angeles, Wa USA (due to COVID-19 for essential workers only at the moment)
- Friday Harbor, Wa USA (due to COVID-19 for essential workers only at the moment)
- Any of the Gulf Island marine park except for Sydney spit.
- Any other location of your choosing within 160km of Victoria, BC.
Please contact us directly by phone (778-535-7744) or use our contact form for further enquiries.
We use our 12 passenger, open deck, fast 25′ RHIB to wisk you to your destination, while being able to enjoy the fresh air and scenery, who knows? You might even see some ocean critters! Passengers must wear mustang suits which will be provided for you free of charge. Dress warmly, the ocean is cold all year long.
- Taxi runs to/from the USA/Canada requires a valid Canadian or American passport along with a pre-departure questionnaire. Sorry, no exceptions whatsoever. No reimbursement for denied entry. (Closed due to COVID-19)
- Weather permitting, trips may be cancelled and rescheduled or refunded if weather poses a safety concern, safety first and foremost.
- Possession of or use/consumption of marijuana, illegal drug or alcohol onboard will forfeit your trip with no reimbursement and will get you detained at the borders.